How to wash your my satin pillowcase?
You may be wondering if you can wash your satin pillowcases. Yes, you can wash your satin pillowcases in the washing machine.
We recommend machine washing your satin pillowcase on a gentle cycle in cold water temperature. Use a mild laundry detergent. Do not launder with sharp objects or Velcro, as it will snag the fabric. you can also use a mesh laundry bag.
Satin pillowcases can be hand washed if your more comfortable.
When should I wash my satin pillowcases?
It is recommended to wash your satin pillowcases every 7-14 days when you change your sheets or if you see stains, oil or dirt.
Can you dry satin pillowcases?
Yes you can tumble dry your satin pillowcases! You can put satin pillowcases in the dryer on a low setting . Do not launder with sharp objects or Velcro, as it will snag the fabric. They can also be laid flat to dry.
Do satin pillowcases wrinkle in the dryer?
Just make sure to take them out of the dryer immediately. They can also be ironed on a low setting. Satin pillowcases will most likely not shrink if you dry on a low setting or hang dry.
What are the benefits of a satin pillowcase?
There are many benefits to sleeping on a satin pillowcase vs. a cotton pillowcase. Satin pillowcases can benefit your hair and skin.
Benefits of a satin pillowcases for skin are:
- Satin pillowcases absorb less moisture from the skin to help the skin stay hydrated.
- Satin pillowcase can prevent wrinkles sleep creases.
- Satin pillowcases are gentle on skin.
- Satin pillowcases may help prevent acne because they are less absorbent and do not draw oil away from your face.
Benefits of a satin pillowcases for hair are:
- There is less chance of hair breakage with a satin pillowcase because there less friction and tugging from the satin fabric.
- Satin pillowcase prevent hair frizz and fewer tangles while you sleep.
- Your favorite hairstyle will last longer if you use a satin pillowcase. This includes blow-outs!
- Your hair will stay hydrated with a satin pillowcase because they help hair retain it's moisture.
- Satin pillowcases are also better for hair and lash extensions. They help extend their lifetime and help protect them from breakage, pulling and tugging.
What sizes of Morning Glamour satin pillowcases are available?
Morning Glamour offers both the standard or queen sized satin pillowcases that will fit a pillows 20” x 26”. They fit the majority of the standard size contour pillows as well.
Morning Glamour also offers king sized satin pillowcases that will fit a pillow 20”x 36”.
Does Morning Glamour offer exchanges or returns?
Yes, we offer exchanges or returns as long as the product is in its original packaging and accompanied by the receipt. We are unable to except any returns that have been used or laundered.
Are Morning Glamour Pillowcases made in the USA?
Yes! Morning glamour pillowcases are assembled in the USA using the softest satin charmeuse available.
Are satin Pillowcases better with a pocket or zipper?
They are designed with a unique pocket flap that “hugs” the pillow, keeping the pillow in place while you sleep. Since they do not have zippers, you don't have to worry about your hair getting tangled are caught in it.
Are Satin Pillowcases Hypoallergenic?
Yes, Satin pillowcases are hypoallergenic. They are less absorbent to allergens, and breathable to the skin. This is also why they are great for acne.
Satin Pillowcases v.s. Silk Pillowcases?
Satin also provides the same benefits as silk but are vegan and cruelty-free! Satin pillowcases are more durable and machine washable, unlike silk pillowcases.